The JODI-Oil World Database is freely available and is updated on or around the 20th of each month. The database consists of:
- Thirteen product categories:
- Crude oil
- Other (refinery feedstocks + additives/oxygenates + other hydrocarbons)
- Total (primary products)
- Motor/aviation gasoline
- of which: Kerosene type jet fuel
- Gas/diesel oil
- Fuel oil
- Other oil products
- Total oil products
- Fourteen flows:
- Production From Other sources
- Products transferred/Backflows
- Direct use
- Stock change
- Statistical difference
- Refinery intake
- Closing stocks
- Refinery output
- Products transferred
- Interproduct transfers
- Data in three different units:
- Data for more than 90 participating countries;
- Data from January 2002 to one month-old.
To find out more details on products and flows covered in the JODI-Oil Database please download the JODI-Oil Manual 2nd Edition.
Customise your JODI-Oil data on our Data Dashboards page.
A Global Overview
Use our interactive map to quickly access relevant data, charts and information on our Country By Country Review page.