Accessing the JODI Website
We do not guarantee that the JODI Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the JODI Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the JODI Website without notice. We will not be liable to you, or any third party, if for any reason the JODI Website is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the JODI Website. Although we make reasonable efforts to ensure that the JODI Website is free from any third party interference and that it will be free of viruses or other malicious software, we do not guarantee this to be the case. You are responsible for implementing appropriate virus and security checks.
Use of the JODI Forum
You agree not to post or upload any material (including links to other websites) on the JODI Forum that:
- does not comply with applicable law in any country from which they are posted;
- contains any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contains any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promotes sexually explicit material;
- promotes violence;
- promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- is likely to deceive any person;
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promotes any illegal activity;
- is threatening, abusive or invades another person's privacy, or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- gives the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case;
- promotes any commercial activity
- advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
You acknowledge that any information you disclose on the JODI Forum is publicly available. For your own safety, you should not disclose any personal information on the JODI Forum.
Any content you upload to the JODI Forum will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
Your use of the JODI Forum is entirely at your own risk. In particular, but without limitation, we will not be liable to you, or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of the JODI Forum.
Your Account and Password
If you choose, or are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at the contact details provided below.
Suspension from and Moderation of the JODI Forum
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the JODI Forum;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal or moderation of any posting or material uploaded by you to the JODI Forum;
- issuing a warning to you;
- commencing legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- taking further legal action against you; and/or
- disclosing such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
By accessing the JODI Website, you agree that we may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- information you give us by filling in forms on the JODI Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and/or
- information about your visit to the JODI Website, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the JODI Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than to carry out activities reasonably connected to the administration of, and improvements made to, the JODI Website.
We may share your personal information with other parts of the JODI organisation. However, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the JODI Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third Party Links
Where the JODI Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. No endorsement by or of such third parties, or any of their products or services, is expressed or implied by the provision of such links. We have no control over the contents of such sites or resources and are not responsible for them. We will not be liable to you, or any third party, for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The Intellectual Property rights in the JODI Website, and in the material published on it, are protected by Intellectual Property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Limitation Of Our Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the JODI Website or any content on it, whether expressed or implied.
We will not be liable to you, or any third party, for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, the JODI Website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the JODI Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the content on the JODI Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting the JODI Website.