JODI 2013 Mid-Year Review
8 Aug 2013
The JODI Mid-Year Review is designed to keep stakeholders updated on recent activities related to the Joint Organisations Data Initiative (JODI) and data transparency.
- Key findings from the Fourth JODI-Oil User Survey
- Progress made at the IEF-Olade Workshop held in Quito
- Update on GECF-IEF cooperation
- News from the Third Gas Data Transparency Conference and next steps for JODI-Gas
- Recent JODI-Related G20 engagement and outreach
- Highlights from the joint IEA-IEF-OPEC paper entitled "Practical Recommendations for Increasing Transparency in International Gas and Coal Markets"
- Recent improvements made to the JODI database
- What's ahead for JODI during the second half of 2013