The Sixth JODI Training Workshop for Latin American countries took place. The Bogota training workshop featured expert speakers from IEF, IEA, and OLADE addressed 27 officials in charge of energy and oil data collection from 15 Latin American and Caribbean countries.
Regional training workshops are part of the seven JODI Partner organisations’ joint effort to promote JODI and improve the quality (timeliness, accuracy and completeness) of oil data submitted by national administrations in charge of oil statistics compilation and dissemination.
Previous JODI Training Workshops
- 5th Regional JODI Training Workshop for Caspian, Central Asia and East European Countries
18-20 November 2009
- 4th Regional JODI Training Workshop for Asia Pacific Countries
10-12 September 2008
- 3rd JODI Training Workshop for Middle Eastern and North African Countries
26 October 2007
- 2nd Regional JODI Training Workshop for Sub-Saharan African Countries
31 January 2007
- JODI Training Workshop for Latin American Countries
14-18 August 2006